Saturday, November 11, 2006

Rainy Day Update

We finally got the vandalized and out-of-commission Mustang towed over to a friend's for storage until we can get it fixed w/o worrying over more people messing with it. Hooray, I'm not angry at Denise anymore.

Aimee is in a lot of pain. Wish her well, folks.

Thanks very much to any and all readers who contributed bids to my first wave of recent eBaying. You got me a decently nice chunk of the cash I need to raise. Remember, there's still plenty more up and plenty more going up as I sell off pretty much my entire childhood.

It's finally Autumn: cold and wet.

Ooh, and I'm being published again. A photo from a series of photos I took over the Summer has been accepted for publication for this Fall's Watershed Magazine, coming in December. Ironically, I'm not a photographer and they didn't want any of my poetry.

3 comments:

Angie said...

thanks for the well wishes, love.

and congratulations on the photo being published, that's wonderful.

Shel said...

Sorry to hear you're having a tough time, Aimee. Hope you feel better soon!!

Cool about the photo. How come you haven't posted it?

Unknown said...

If I posted it, how would I get anyone to buy the magazine?