Tuesday, January 09, 2007

2006 in Review Jan-Sept

January:
The year starts a bit debauched at pals Ian & Kenn & Dusty's Place.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tattoo Numero Uno:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Denise and I anniversed.

February:
The month we learn just how screwed we'd be financially for the rest of the year: very.
Though I did blog a lot of music that month.

March:
Superhero nerdgaming commences!
March 14th I find out about what Bryan did. Argh.
Finger of Passion play the Vet. Hall. My buddy, Bandito is the drummer.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

April:
A Passover without latke :(
Apparently, grading papers and writing papers made me a very dull boy.


May:
Shel and Travis visit, yay!
I had to replace or tv, grr!
I got physical, enh.
We begin a long line of dying fish.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

June:
So, I turned 32.


July:
My buddy Kenn moved away, and I convinced Phil I was Canadian...again.
And more swimming.


August:
New Tattoo--getting my Starman Geek On:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Car trouble, and lots of it, kicks off here.
And then there was the pineapple incident.

September:
I break the month off with vague allusions to Grey's Anatomy.


2 comments:

Drew said...

Dude...

thanx for the pikcs BUT passover doesn't have latkas... THEY'RE Hannuka. Passover is Matzo... Matzoball soup,wine, Horseradish, lamb, wine, some salt water, and wine for Elija.

Oh... and can you send the tat photos to me? I didn't see them here... though I did see the wife as secret agent swimsuit girl
;-)

Unknown said...

the tat pics should be fixed now (thanks aimee!)