
I stole this meme from a friend in 2005, and redo it now for 2006 in 2007.
Take the first sentence from the first entry of each month for the year and post it again.
January:
I'm going to have soooooo much trouble remembering not to write "o5" on all of my checks and correspondence for a good few months.
February:
Had my first meeting of Religion in Film on Monday.
March:
Saw Dave Chapelle's Block Party last night with the guys & Walker.
April:
How have you been?
May:
My buddy Chris wanted some rec's for horror genre comics.
June:
Of course, I leave out the best part of last weekend while posting about movies and such earlier this week.
July:
I am just returning from seeing Superman Returns with the Taylors, Robert, Kenn, Lash and Aeia.
August:
Yesterday was our usual "swim day" but we ended up not doing it because while Chris and I worked at vacuuming the pool, we discovered some creepy nature had decided to join in the swimming and so the pool got blasted with an abundance of chlorine instead.
September:
Getting back into the school groove has been kicking my ass a little.
October:
Ah, how often I wish I could do this...
November:
As of this moment, I have only 46 papers left to grade.
December:
It's odd, though I've been doing it for for nigh on sixteen years, no matter how often I perform in front of a crowd, I always get the nervous jitters and consider backing out.
Instructions: Copy and paste the questions to your blog (with your answers, not mine), and tag at least three others to do the same.
And with this one, I tag no one. But do it if you fee like it.
No comments:
Post a Comment