Monday, January 29, 2007

Slow week


Nothing all that exciting to report right now.

Spent the weekend doing the usual nerdgaming and HeroClixing with the kids.

I've been spending some free time playing the Xbox360 I'm using from Rent-A-Center. It's fun, but no PS3--I'll probably not be keeping it in favor of trying to save for a new one rather than their used one (we'll revisit the online gaming talk then, Drew).


The likelihood we'll have to take Lash to testify is pretty much a hundred percent.

I've started wondering which prison my father's incarcerated in this week.

I might have to skip school tonight because Amazon hasn't gotten my book to me yet, though I ordered it more than a week ago. And that sucks.

6 comments:

Drew said...

I can only assume that the reason you have mention of Bryan's trial and your father is 'hopes' that they end up in the same jail together.

*thinking evil thoughts*

and sorry about amazon... that sucks.

Drew said...

opps.

almost forgot... well if you don't like the x-box 360 'return' it so that you can afford the ps3 sooner. For that kind of $ you shouldn't be 'settling'. As said I thought of the ps3 as a cheap blu ray device... and I'd rather wait to either see whether blu ray or hd dvd wins( I'm told Blue ray is better but so was beta... also by Sony)...
Right now if HD-DVDs win out it only costs me another couple of hundred for an add on.... which would still be cheaper then the ps3.

But in all fairness I should also admit that my mom got me the x-box 360 and had I wanted a ps3 I would've had to wait until they were availible and chip in like 1/2 the money( as it's like twice as expensive and I wouldn't've had the $100 off I did on the xbox 360)

HAMMER said...

Dude you know how i feel about the creep i'll talk to you later but if you need some guy time call ok

Unknown said...

thanks guys

Adj said...

I'm sorry to hear that Lash will likely testify. But I know he'll be strong because he's already demonstrated such strength and that's inspiring.

And then Bryan will go away for a very, very long time and that makes me indescirbably happy.

Unknown said...

Yeah, I have a lot of faith in Lash and his ability to handle this ordeal; he's done so well so far this year; I just want him to not have to deal with this in his life anymore too