
Halloween, baby!


Also, the very enjoyable visit by the very wonderful, Aimee.

November:
What I am thankful for--Chrissy's integral role in the apprehension of Bryan, may he rot in jail.

December:
Such an odd little month for me filled with poetry readings, my art being published:

The month was a real downer financially, as I wasn't able to fulfill my kids' Christmas wishes as well as I'd have liked, not that they noticed. This was also the month of winning spelling bees, private personal crises and the posting of far too many memes.

And I was roped into cooking the Christmas ham, as I am apparently well-known for cooking a kick-ass ham. And well, the ham was kick ass.

And then of course, New Year's Eve and Christmas in My Liver. Yummy.

1 comment:
Nice to see you back sweetie. I know there were some really shitty moments last year for you and the fam, but looking at all those pictures, I'm also really glad to see there was a lot of happiness in there for you all as well.
Love the lot of you and here's to a great 2007!
Post a Comment