On October 17th I blogged an entry that mentioned, off-handedly, that Denise's breasts seemed fuller, which could mean only two things. The one I was sure of proved true after we tested for it three weeks ago.
I hold to a superstitious belief that we don't announce these things until after the thirteenth week. Today we had a prenatal exam and the midwife says her best estimation is that Denise is fourteen weeks pregnant with our third child. So there you go--we're having another baby.
We'd been planning for this to happen. Had actually wanted the baby about a year now. It's due in mid-May. I'm hoping it'll be late like the other two so I can have a Gemini, rather than add the burden of Taurus' stubbornness on an already stubbornness-infused gene pool. As yet, things look good. So far there are no signs of the complications she had while carrying Aeia.
The midwife did discover a lump in Denise's right breast, though. I am, of course, concerned, but she seems confident it is a swollen gland due to the pregnancy. We'll find out in ultrasound in two weeks.
Friday, November 19, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment