I'm currently deeply immersed (and nearly done with) in reading Stephen King's The Wolves of Calla from the Dark Tower series of novels. I love these books. Wolves ties in some more of King's novels into this grand epic he's been building for so many years. And even though I cheated and read the last paragraph of the last book, I'm still looking forward to finishing Wolves, reading the next and then reading the last--and at the rate my reading's going lately, it'll keep me occuppied til after New Year.
Top Five Books by Stephen King:
1. The Dark Tower Part II: The Drawing of the Three. The best of the best.
2. The Stand: Complete and unabridged. I know there are purists out there who prefer the original, shorter version. Heathens.
3. 'Salem's Lot
4. Skeleton Crew (my favorite of his short story collections. Just got a new hardcover copy of it in the mail. Groovy)
5. The Shining
Tuesday, November 16, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment