Now that we've moved, we're much much closer to my favorite restaurant--a little dirty Japanese fast food joint called Teriyaki House. They have this teriyaki chicken bowl (with rice and veggies) that I absolutely adore. I could easily eat there every day. Before, I would contain myself and eat there but once a week--Sundays at Ian's, as he is also nearby the place. Now that I'm so close, it almost calls to me.
I love me my teriyaki chicken bowl.
Oh goodness, I almost forgot--we've got the best Chinese run donut place right around the corner now too.
And the best sandwich place.
And the best Chinese in town.
And Burger Hut.
I'm in for a bit of trouble with all this.
Monday, September 19, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
The entire town I live in only has 1 Subway, 1 Burger King and 1 Chinese restaurant. (Have you ever heard a Chinese person say, "You betcha?") Conceivably in one week we will have used up our eating our options for the entire year. You have no idea how many shades of green I turned just hearing about the options in your neighborhood. Humor me and go out and have a teriyaki bowl followed by an apple fritter, just for me. xoxo
Well, you know I'd be happy to have you guys back here and share all the great food with me.
And though I'm not a fan of the fritter, for you I'll eat and enjoy it
Excuse me Evan, but I just wanted to respond to Shel.
My mind BOGGLES at how small the town you are in is. I grew up in NYC and currently live in Boston- near 2 colleges and a music conservatory.
I'm overweight because it's always been too darn easy to go to a Burger King with a soda dispenser( i.e. free refills) and just eat wayy too much.
Although I do wish there was a D'anglo's near me. There's a darn good sandwich place near me but I prefer heroes to double stuffed( ala dagwood) sandwichs.
Post a Comment