
| Completely Ridiculously Random (i dont think ive ever seen these questions before...) | |
| What is the single largest item in your house?: | That would probably be the dresser that we use to hold shoes instead of clothes (and yet I don't HAVE a dresser to hold my clothes--talk about priorities.) |
| How well can you write your name with your non dominant hand?: | Pretty damn well, since I'm almost entirely ambidextrous. |
| What color is your bedroom?: | It's blech white. |
| What type of computer mouse do you use?: | One that has a cord and uses an optical light instead of a track ball. By Logitech. |
| What is your earliest memory?: | My earliest memory is me about 2 or 3 years old; I'm sitting on a couch, my parents are fighting and my father up-ends the couch with me still sitting in it. |
| Have you ever jumped off of a high dive?: | High dives and cliffs, yeah. |
| Do you take vitamins?: | I sure do and they don't taste as good as the kids'. |
| When did you first become interested in the oppsite sex?: | That would be when I was 13--two full years after I became interested in the same sex. |
| Do you like to color inside the lines?: | Almost as much as I don't care if I scribble outside of 'em. |
| What do you have set as your home page?: | I have my campus homepage as my homepage: www.csuchico.edu |
| Do you have your own radio?: | A few; what I really want is my own radio station. |
| Where would you hate to have to work?: | Iraq |
| Who is on your speed dial?: | Many many people that I like, some people that I don 't and some useless civil servants (useless because they can't ticket partiers or catch child molesters without help). |
| Do you prefer lightbulbs or candles?: | That really, really depends on the situation and my romantic partner. |
| How much money did you spend today?: | $87 |
| What are you sitting on right now?: | This really neat looking uncomfortable red mock-velvet chair. |
| Do you look at yourself when you pass by reflective surfaces?: | Not possible. I lack the ability to reflect. |
| Would you ever get plastic surgery?: | Oh, to be reach and superficial. . .yeah, probably. |
| Did you play with shaving cream when you were a kid?: | Only on my friends in their sleep. |
| How big is your bed?: | It's a king size bed. |
| Do you like the smell of axe?: | I think axe smells gross. |
| What is your favorite flavor of lifesavers?: | I like the red ones. |
| Have you ever seen a volcano?: | The Discovery Channel is chock full of them. |
| What is the best halloween costume you've ever worn?: | I can't remember ANY of them except for a devil one, so a devil. |
| What kind of soap do you use?: | The kind that cleans up dirt and leaves soapy residue. |
| Can you snowboard?: | I don't know--maybe I'll try some day. |
| How many icons do you have on your dekstop?: | Sigh, make me minimize my browser. . .there are 29. |
| What is the biggest amount of money you've ever had at one time?: | A few thousand. |
| Do you understand how telephones work?: | Sure, you pick up the receiver, you dial some numbers (7 for local calls in the US), talk into the mouthpiece, listen to the ea piece and hang the receiver up when you're done |
| Do you write notes on your body?: | Only in edible paint |
| What is the prominent color in your closet?: | I'm married, like I get to use any space in my closet. |
| What is sitting next to you right now?: | A bunch of blank DVDs, a cluttered table, a car seat. |
| Do you believe in lots of conspiracies?: | I believe there are lots of conspiracies, but Penn and Teller have convinced me they're bullshit. |
| Do you own any really old video game systems?: | My oldest systems are an N64 and a PSOne. My mom tricked me out of my Nintendooand then pawned it. Don't give my mom valuables. |
| Are you good at baking?: | I am awesome at it. You should try my breads. |
| Have you ever made your own clothing?: | Way back in Jr. High Home Ec, but never since. |
| How many doors does your house have?: | Countimng cupboards and shit, 38. |
| Do you prefer tootsie pops or blow pops?: | I prefer anything Blow over everything Tootsie. |
| Do you sneak into movie theatres?: | I don't, but one of my friends does. I'm too chickenshit. |
| Are you a really fast text messager?: | Pft, probably not. Want to buy me a cell phone so I can find out? |
| Do you have anything you keep on you 24/7?: | Skin, I never leave home without it. And my earrings. |
| Do you usually write in print or in cursive?: | I write in print almost exclusively. I've forgotten many cursive letters. |
| What was your first job?: | I worked in a record store at my first legit job. |
| Do you prefer crushed ice or cubed?: | Mmm, crushed ice is so nice. |
| What print is on your plates or cups in your kitchen?: | It varies. I lovemy Ship's Ashore shot glass. |
| Have you ever made a mixed cd for someone?: | Who haven't I made a mixed cd for? Besides Chrissy. |
| What do you want to buy from an infomercial?: | Anything Girls Gone Wild. |
| Do you believe that animals have souls?: | Only the ones that look like James Brown. |
| What word/phrase do you find really annoying?: | you know, I hate, you know, like when some one you know, says you know. You know? Yeah, I fucking know. Ok? |
| Do you have a lava lamp or a black light?: | I have neither, but I do have black light reactive earrings. |
| Do you find yourself not having enough electrical outlets?: | I have this problem only in the rooms I use outlets in. |
| What is the longest you can wait patiently?: | Hahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahaha. |
| Have you ever been under anesthesia?: | Have I ever. |
| Are your fingernails long or short?: | My teeth won't let me keep 'em long. I need that stuff to make me stop biting them. |
| Are you afraid of bright colors?: | No, are you afraid of bright questions? |
| Has anyone ever accused you of being gay?: | I was a teenager once, so yeah. |
| Can you tell people honest things to their face?: | I love telling people honest things to their faces. It's nowehere near as useful as telling it to their asses. |
| Would you rather eat grits or oatmeal?: | I would rather eat oatmeal I suppoze. |
| Do you own a kite?: | I sure as hell do not. |
| Have you ever run down and up escalator or vice versa?: | Ah, the joys of adulthood, yeah. |
| What do you think of clothing for pets?: | I think it's pretty damn stupid. |
| Do you tend to want things you cannot have?: | Last I checked. |
| Is it true that you can be anything you want to be?: | I want to be Brad Pitt. So no. |
| Were your parents honest to you about serious things when you were little?: | Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahahhahahhahahahhaha. Um, no. |
| Would you ever dye your hair purple?: | Well, I've done green, blue, pink and silver, so sure. |
| Who do you think should play you in a movie?: | Will Smith |
| Would you ever kill someone?: | I would. |
| Do you prefer stripes or polka dots?: | Vertical stripes on me, horizontal stripes on smaller breasted women. |
| Do you dot your i's and cross your t's?: | My lowercase ones. |
| Are you double jointed in any way?: | Nope. |
| What kind of super power do you wish you had?: | Invincibility |
| Are you easily offended?: | I guess I am, but not in the same ways many people would expect. |
| How often do you watch the news?: | Every weekday morning while I slowly come to consciousness. Oh wait, there's no news on American tv. |
| Do you have nightmares very much?: | Generally, I only have them regularly on Christmas Eve. |
| Which power ranger was your favorite?: | Is there a dead one? |
| Did the movie Jaws ever scare you?: | Did? DID? DID!?! |
| Have you ever cried to get away with something?: | No, never. |
| What do you think of feminists?: | Oh good fucking goodness, do not get me started. |
| Are you friends with anyone famous?: | No, but I'm on first name basis with some famous folks. |
| Do you lack common sense sometimes?: | I do n't believe in common sense. |
| Are you afraid of snakes?: | Not particularly. |
| Do you use recycle bins at your house?: | No, I use homeless people for that. If I used recycle bins, they'd be out of a job. |
| How hot do you like the water in your shower?: | That depends on the situation. |
| Do you ever walk around your house naked?: | That depends on the situation. |
| What is your favorite art form?: | Photography. |
| Do you want to be bilingual?: | I stopped being bilingual long ago. |
| Is energy wasted on little kids?: | No, but I wouldn't mind if they shared a little of it. |
| Do you lie to make people feel better?: | No, never. |
| How many times a day do you look at the clock?: | I on't know. |
| Do you like to organize things?: | I over organize things. |
| Are you going to have smile lines or frown lines when you're older?: | I have them both. |
| Do you floss your teeth every day?: | I floss my teeth never. I have weak gums. |
| Do you like the game red rover?: | No, not really. |
| Which is better, thick crust or thin?: | Thick is better, thin is better for you. |
| How good are you at keeping secrets?: | I can be very good if I want to. |
| What stupid little thing really stresses you out?: | Money. |
| Can you remember what you wore yesterday?: | Yes, my only pair of small enough jeans, my "Doing the Best I Can" t-shirt, red boxer briefs and tan Vans |
| Which Disney parks have you been to?: | I have been to none of them |
| What do you think the drinking age should be?: | I think the Europeans have it right: 16 for booze, 18 for driving. |
| Do you like to wear socks?: | No, I hate socks. |
| Take this survey | Find more surveys | MySpace Surveys Bzoink - The Original Survey Site | |
No comments:
Post a Comment