Monday, April 09, 2007

It's My Life

The Official Fill-in-the-Blank Biography (Extended Version)
Chapter 1: The Basics
Full Name:D. Evan Peterson
Initials:DEP
Primary Nickname:Ev
Other Little Nicks:Bro
Sex:Male
Date of Birth:6-18-74
Star Sign:Gemini
Chinese Horoscope Sign:Wood Tiger
Current Location:Livingv room
Height:6 US feet
Weight:260
Hair Length:Fauxhawk length
Hair Colour:Currently brown
Eye Colour:Blau
Skin Tone (Light, Medium, Dark):Light 'til sundappled
Piercings:Ears so far X3
Tattoos:2 so far, arms
Scars and Birthmarks:Scars, many
Chapter 2: The Background
Mother's Name:Karen
Mother's Hometown:Beats the shit out of me
Mother's Occupation:Sigh
Mother's Hair Colour:Brown/grey
Mother's Eye Colour:Blue?
Father's Name:David
Father's Hometown:San Jose
Father's Occupation:Prisoner
Father's Hair Colour:Grey
Father's Eye Colour:Blue
What do you call your parents? (i.e.:I don't
Do you get along with your parents?:Not a lot
Do you live with your parents?:Nope
Are your parents married/separated/divorced?:Never were married
Do you have any step-parents?:Yep
Do you have any step-siblings?:I have ex-step siblings
Name/s and Age/s of Siblings:Autumn/29, Tim/19(?)
Do you get along with your siblings?:Yes and I don't know him
Do you live with your siblings?:No
Name/s and Number of Pet/s:None
Did you grow up in a different place where you live now?:Yes
Where did you spend your summers as a child?:Here and there, beaches
What was the name of your elementary school?:Kynoch
Did you play any sports in elementary school?:Handball
Did you participate in any special extra-curricular activities?:no
Who was your favorite elementary school teacher?:I only remember the name of one and though I didn't like her much, she wins by default: Mrs. Staples
What were some of your favorite TV shows in elementary school?:Robotech, Star Blazers, Voltron
Who were your best friends in elementary school?:Mike Stoney, Lincoln Joseph, Albert Wong, David Diab, at least one of whom are deceased
What was the name of your junior high school?:Anna McKinney
Did you play any sports in junior high school?:Tried out for basketball unsuccessfully
Did you participate in any special extra-curricular activities?:no
Who was your favorite junior high school teacher?:Mr. Gage
What were some of your favorite TV shows in junior high school?:I don't remember. Family Ties, GI Joe
Who were your best friends in junior high school?:Same as elementary school, minus David Diab, plus Joey Biggs
What was the name of your high school?:Marysville High
Did you play any sports in high school?:no
Did you participate in any special extra-curricular activities?:yes: drama, volleyball
Who was your favorite high school teacher?:Mrs. Maher
What were some of your favorite TV shows in high school?:Tiny Toons. TV sucked in general pre-1993
Who were your best friends in high school?:Joey Biggs, Robin Brokenshire, Michel Gamble, later add Chris Taylor, Marc Stroud, Mike Filby and Micah Brown
Did you attend mostly private or public schools?:Public
Were you ever required to wear a uniform?:Not for school
Did you go to the same school as your parents?:no
Did you go to the same school as your siblings?:yes and no
What is your family's cultural heritage?:Portuguese and Norwegian
Chapter 3: The Style and Fashion
What's your dress size?:I don't know. This question is sexist
What are your favorite clothing labels?:Threadless
Do you prefer massive chain stores or little trendy boutiques?:Smaller
Do you consider yourself materialistic?:Somewhat much
Do others consider you materialistic?:Probably even more
Do you subscribe to any fashion magazines?:Yep
What brand/s of make-up do you use?:The occasional black nail polish
What's your choice of shampoo or conditioner?:Aussie
Have you ever gotten a Japanese perm?:no
How often do you get a manicure and pedicure?:haven't since Shelley
Do you ever colour or highlight your hair?:yep
Do you own a pair of UGG's?:Ugh. No.
Do you own a high end designer handbag?:no
Do you own any Louis Vuitton luggage?:no
Do you own more than one item from Tiffany & Co.?:no
What's usually on your wrist?:watch
How long does it take you to get dressed each day?:2-3 minutes
How would you define your typical dressing style?:casual
Are you obsessed with expensive designer brands?:nope
Describe your perfect pair of jeans:comfotable and tight
Do you judge other people based upon how they're dressed?:sometimes. we all do. Liar.
Do you have a signature scent?:Yeah
Chapter 4: The Favorites
City:Pismo Beach
Vacation Spot:Coast
Sport:Volleyball
Food:Teriyaki chicken stir fry
Dessert:Chocolate covered cherries
Drink (Non-Alcoholic):Pepsi Jazz
Drink (Alcoholic):White Russian
Eating Location:Splash Cafe
Ice Cream Flavour:Coffee
Season:Summer
Holiday:Halloween
Actor:Ewan Macgregor
Actress:Natalie Portman
Athlete:Gabrielle Reese
Athletic Team:Dodgers
Decade:90s
Recent Memory:That one's more private than this blog
Older Memory:The summer of 1995
Number:3
Colour:Teal
Word:Cunt
Phrase:I say "or else" a lot
Magazine:Advocate
Tacky Pick-Up Line:How you doin?
Language:Japanese
Country/ies:USA (being the only one I've been to, sadly)
Flower:Orchid
Girl's Name:Madeline
Boy's Name:Dante
Chapter 5: This or That?
Lefty/Right:I am both
Rock/Country:Rock
Diamonds/Pearls:Diamonds, or pearl necklaces
Blondes/Brunettes:Brunettes
Puppies/Kitties:Puppies
Contacts/Glasses:Glasses
USA/Canada:Canada, they have better accents
Gold/Silver:Silver
Hummer Limo/Stretch Limo:Stretch
Gatorade/Powerade:Gatorade
Diet Coke/Regular Coke:Diet
McDonalds/Burger King:McD's
Chicken Fingers/Chicken Nuggets:Nuggets
Skiing/Snowboarding:Neither
East Coast/West Coast:West
Jay-Z/Snoop Dogg:Jay-Z
Jennifer Aniston/Angelina Jolie:Jolie
Marissa Cooper/Summer Roberts:I had to google these and regret it
George Bush/John Kerry:Kerry
Britney Spears/Christina Aguilera:Aguilera
Lindsay Lohan/Hilary Duff:Lohan is more of an amusing idiot
Tim Horton's/Starbucks?:neither
Snow Day/Spring Day:Spring day
London/Paris:London
New York/L.A.:LA
Golden Retriever/Chihuahua:Retriever
Morning Person/Night Person:Night
Chocolate/Vanilla:Chocolate
Shower/Bath:Bath
Love/Money:Yes
Nike/Adidas:neither
Target/Walmart:neither
AIM/MSN Messenger:Gmail
Blahnik/Birkenstock:Birkenstock
Janice Dickinson/Twiggy Lawson:poor poor supermodels. Eat a cookie
City Mouse/Country Mouse:meh
Winter Olympics/Summer Olympics:Summer
NCAA/Professional Sport Leagues:meh
Mexican Food/Italian Food:Mexican
Pink Wristband/Yellow Wristband:Pink, fuck Lance Armstrong
Summer Wheatly/Pedro Sanchez:Summer has a prettier name
Chapter 6: Do You...
Shower every day?:Mostly
Write little memos on your hand?:Rarely
Have any special sleeping requirements, i.e. lights off, left side, etc...:No kids in bed with us
Have your driver's liscense?:Usually
Hold citizenship to more than one country?:No
Exercise?:Yes
Think you're attractive?:A little
Like yourself?:A little less
Have any weird little habbits?:not as weird as your spelling is bad
Chapter 7: Have You Ever...
Gone skinny dipping?:Yes
Smoked a cigarette?:no
Smoked a cigar?:no
Smoked anything else?:yes
Kissed a member of the same sex?:yes
Been in love?:yes
Been heartbroken?:yes
Shoplifted?:yes
Been in a fight?:yes
Snuck out of you're parent's house?:no
Been chased by the cops?:no
Made out with a stranger?:yes
Had sex with a stranger?:define stranger
Lied to a friend?:yes
Had a crush on a teacher?:yes, all the time
Skipped school?:yes, all the time
Been expelled/suspended?:no
Thrown up in public?:yes
Seen someone die?:yes
Been to Mexico?:no
Been to Europe?:no
Been to the Carribbean?:no
Been to Australia?:no
Flown first class?:no
Taken pain killers?:yes
Taken sleeping pills?:yes
Taken drugs?:yes
ODed?:no
Got alcohol poisoning?:yes
Been in an abusive relationship?:yes
Rode in a limousine?:yes
Gone SCUBA diving?:no
Gotten stung by jellyfish?:no
Gotten stung by a bee?:yes
Failed a subject in school?:yes
Made a snow angel?:no
Written a letter to Santa Claus?:no
Slept in your parent's bed because you were scared of something?:no, the one time I tried I was rebuffed
Been to sleep-away camp?:no
Been on a 3+ day canoe trip?:no
Been called a bitch?:yes
Been called a tease?:yes
Been called a prude?:no
Been called a whore?:no
Had detention?:yes
Been sent to the principal's office?:yes
Met someone famous?:yes
Been robbed?:yes
Been cheated out of a large sum of money?:yes
Made a prank phone call?:yes
Been to the opposite side of the country?:no
Cried yourself to sleep?:yes
Hurt yourself on purpose?:yes
Kissed in the rain?:yes
Kissed under a misteltoe?:yes
Kissed infront of your parents?:yes
Had a song dedicated to you on the radio?:not that I'm aware
Had a book dedicated to you?:I wish
Been mentioned in someone's wedding or bar/bat mitzvah speech?:not that I'm aware
Been a bridesmaid?:no, but I've been a best man
Been a maid of honour?:no
Sang in the shower?:yes
Lost your cell phone and had to get a new one?:no
Screamed:yes
Had sex in a public washroom?:yes
Had sex on the beach?:yes
Had sex at church?:yes
Had sex at a football game?:no
Been thrown in a pool with all your clothes on?:no
Broken a bone?:yes
Made your own porno?:who hasn't?
Laughed so hard you cried?:yes
Cried so hard you laughed?:no
Slept naked?:yes
Gone streaking?:no
Played ding dong ditch?:Again, a regrettable Google, no
Gotten your hair braided in corn rows?:no
Climbed a tree?:yes
Thrown up on purpose?:no
Had a threesome?:yes
Gone on a rollercoaster?:yes
Chapter 8: What Makes You...
Happy?:Some of the things I said yes to prviously and my kids
Sad?:Some of the things I said yes to previously, my wife and my life
Laugh?:Amusements
Dance?:Music
Sing?:Music
Scared?:Scary stuff
Horny?:ah, I don't have the time to type all that. . .
Feel good?:So many things, and those rarely received compliments
Feel bad?:Hurting others
Cry?:Sentimental tripe, despair
Jealous?:Secrecy, success
Envious?:Success
Scream?:Denise
Angry?:. . .
Smile?:My kids
Blush?:Thinking about the answers to some of the previous questions
Sleepy?:Staying up too late
Excited?:Expectations
Nervous?:Expectations
Hungry?:Hunger, a good advert
Thirsty?:I am ALWAYS thirsty, and no I am not diabetic
Crazy?:bwah haha ha. . . um, Denise
Bored?:Much of my day to day, work
Feel strong?:weightlifting
Feel important?:My kids
Chapter 9: Religion, Morals and Beliefs
What religion do you practice?:It's an amalgamation all my own
Have you ever practiced a religion different than the one you practice now?:yes
Has anyone ever tried to force you into believing certain things?:yes
Has anyone ever tried to convert you to another religion?:yes
How do you normally respond to door-to-door Mormons or Jeehova's Witnesses?:Politely tell them to fuck off; I once egged the Jay-dubbs
Do you/have you been to religious gatherings?:yes
Have you ever attended a religious school?:no
What religion are your parents?:lapsed Catholic
Would they care if you practiced a different religion than them?:no
Do they know what religion you practice?:no
Are you open about your beliefs?:yes, I answer these questions don't I?
Have you ever lied about your religious beliefs to impress someone?:yes, once
Have you ever disliked someone else, simply because of their religion?:yes
Do you believe a superior being exhists/existed and created life?:maybe
How do you feel about Jesus?:He was a mensch
What holy book do you think is most accurate? (Bible, Koran, etc.):none
Do you believe in one God?:maybe
Do you believe in many Gods?:maybe
Do you believe in no God?:maybe
Do you believe in the traditional heaven and hell?:no
Do you believe in ANY sort of heaven and hell?:yeah
Do you think God/the Gods are vengeful or nice?:both, if they exist
Do you believe in angels and demons?:yes
Do you believe in spirits?:yes
Do you believe in miracles?:maybe
Do you believe in the Holy Trinity?:not particularly
Do you believe in predestination?:not particularly
Do you believe in original sin?:no
Do you believe in freedom of will?:yes
Do you believe in souls?:yes
Do you believe in a thing called love?:yes; I like the movie too
Do you believe in astrology or horoscopes?:sometimes
Do you believe in evolution?:yes
Do you believe in life on other planets?:yes
What do you think will happen when we die?:I'll be buried
Do you think religion and science will always oppose one another?:yeah
Why do you think we exist?:Because of coitus
What would you say to God if you met him/her/them today?:Why me?
Are you supersticious?:A wee bit
Do you dress a certain way because of your religion?:no
Do you think people who subscribe to a different religion will go to hell?:no
Do any of your religious beliefs prevent you from doing certain things?:no
Do you chant, fast or meditate?:no
Do you believe everything/agree with everything about your religion?:yes
Do you think that no one else is right but yourself?:no
Do you feel superior to people who don't believe the same things as you?:no
Do you think everyone should practice your religion?:no
Are you interested in learning about other religions?:yes
Do you believe in separation of church and state?:yes
Are you a democrat, republican, or neither?:Registered Socialist
How do you feel about abortion?:Ambivalent
How do you feel about gay marriage?:All for it
How do you feel about marijuana?:Should be legalized
How do you feel about cloning?:ambivalent
How do you feel about the death penalty?:mostly Pro
How do you feel about the war in Iraq?:Mostly CON
Did you ever call french fries:I always call 'em fries
How do you feel about the Bush administration?:embarrassed
How do you feel about racism?:It's awful
How do you feel about premaritial sex?:I'm ok with it
Do you support any charities or causes you believe in?:no
If yes, what are they? If no, why not?:I am poor
Are you a member of any extreme activist group, like PETA?:besides the Socialist party?
Are you a veggeterian or vegan?:not any longer
Chapter 10: Relationships
Do you consider yourself a good friend?:My friends probably do; I only hope I am
Would you rather have a lot of friends or a few good friends?:a few great friends
Who are is/are your best friend/s?:Best? Denise, The Chrisses, Aimee, Drew. I'm very fond of Travis and Michelle and probably leaving someone out and thus hurting/angering them
Are you and your friends cliquey towards others?:One of the Chrisses and I are very snobbish about pop culture
Do you and your friends have a name, like:no
Do you have a lot of friends?:no
How many would you say you had?:7-8
Has anyone ever told you that you were a good friend?:yes
Has anyone ever told you that you were a bad friend?:yes
Are you more outgoing or shy?:depends
Do you consider yourself better than your friends?:sometimes, but I also consider myself an asshole
Do you and your friends consider yourselves better than other people?:I think we do
Do you like to make new friends?:yeah
Do you talk a lot?:sometimes, but rarely
Are you a gossip?:yes
Have you ever lied to one of your friends?:yes
Have you ever lied about who your friends are?:no
Have you ever revealed a secret which you promised not to tell?:not a promised one
How many of your friends are guys?:3-4
Are you with someone/single/dating?:married
Have you ever been in love?:yes; you asked this already
Do you believe in love at first sight?:no
What's the longest relationship you've ever been in?:ten years
Would you ever be with someone who your friends didn't like?:yes
Would you ever be with someone who your family didn't like?:yes
Do you care about how people look?:yes
What is the first thing you notice in the opposite gender?:face
What's your favourite hair colour?:brown
What's your favorite eye colour?:green
Short or long hair?:short
How would you want a significant other to dress?:attractively
Does money matter?:yes
Would you ever date someone who was sweet but not good looking?:I have
Would you take someone who was good looking but an asshole?:I also have
Have you done either of the above?:Both
Are you a virgin?:no
What's the most expensive gift you've ever gotten someone you were dating?:jewelry
What's the most expensive gift you've ever recieved?:My grandmother bought my first car
Do you prefer single or double/group dates?:group
What's your dream date scenario?:I don't have one
Do you want to get married?:I am
Do you want to have children?:I have three
Chapter 10: Technology
What type of cell phone do you have?:A disconnected one
Is it a camera phone?:no
How often do you use your cell phone?:not for six years now
How many people do you have in your cell phone address book?:6-7
How often do you text message?:not at all
What are the last 4 digits in your cell phone #?:I forget
Do you have your own computer?:yes
If yes, what kind? If no, who's do you use?:HP
What is your e-mail address?:thewritestuff@gmail.com
Do you have MSN Messenger?:no
Do you have AIM?:yes
Do you have wireless Internet?:yes
Know HTML?:yes
How many hours per day do you spend online?:3-4
Do you have a Sidekick or Blackberry?:no
Do you have a digital camera?:yes
Do you have an iPod? If yes, what kind, and how many songs?:no
Chapter 11: Education
What college/university do you go to/want to go to?:CSU Chico
Do you like school?:yes
Is your school in a different location than your family?:yes
If yes, where, and how far from home are you?:a couple hours or more
What sports/extra curriculars are you currently involved in?:kid stuff
What is your school's athletic team called?:Wildcats
What is your school mascott?:Wildcat
What are your school colours?:red and white
What year was your school founded in?:beats me
Who is your school's biggest rival?:beats me
Do you feel superior to people who go to other schools?:no
What are your grades generally like?:4.0
What is your year?:2001
What is your major/minor?:english
What would you like to do after graduation?:get a good job
What would you like to be when you grow up?:me
Chapter 12: Pick Your Perfect...
Pizza:jalapenos, bacon, spinach, pineapple, pepperoni, tomato
Bagel:yuck
S'more:the regular kind
Sandwich:none
Sundae:hot fudge
Chapter 13: Ratings (How Important is/are)
Friends:Very
Family:Very (non-immediate, non-gma? moderately)
Music:very
Love:very
Happiness:very
Money:somewhat more than I'd like
People:depends
Animals:depends
Life:depends
Education:very
Religion:not really
Medication:depends
Food:necessary
Sleep:very
Health:very
Nature:very
Shopping:not very
Comfort:very
Sex:very very
Clothes:very
Phone:not very
Computer:very
Chapter 14: Random
If you could take back one thing from your childhood, what would it be?:crossing the street
Would you rather win an Oscar or a Nobel Prize?:Nobel
What 5 items would you bring with you on a desert island?:food, water, reading materials, company and a boat
Who were you named after?:father
If you could be anything/one you wanted, who/what would you be?:successful
If you were on death row, what would you request for your final meal?:Kobe beef steaks with tacos on the side
If you could travel anywhere in the world, which location would you pick?:Somewhere Mediterranean
Name 15 people in history whom you'd invite to a dinner party:Denise, Micah, Paul, Devon, Ian, Kenn, Chris, Chrissy, Nina and her husband
Take this survey | Find more surveys | MySpace Surveys
Bzoink - The Original Survey Site

5 comments:

Adj said...

Wow. That is one heck of an information dump.

Unknown said...

That and, according to Denise, it's incredibly boring

Aimee said...

Long, but not boring.

Unknown said...

Wow Evan,

That's a lot of information you put out there about yourself. Not boring but aren't you afraid that people will use it against you?

I prefer to keep some mystery for dating.

Unknown said...

We've already dealt with the issue of someone trying to use our personal lives against us. So I'm already over that worry. I avoid anything that might be illegal (Although there's nothing there to worry about anyway) or too personal, or too revealing about others. Otherwise my life's pretty much an open book. I gave up on mysterious. If you aren't hiding anything then snoopy people have nothing to find.