Sorry for no posts the past few days.
To be quite short: I've been a tad depressed and stressed the last week or two. Add to that a heaping of schoolwork this week and I'm a bit overwhelmed. Hopefully a sunnier, chirpier me will be back and regular next week after my last paper is due and some ebay auctions have ended.
Peace
Wednesday, February 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hey, is my sunnier, chirpier ME with the sunnier, chirpier YOU? If she is, tell her to get the hell back here 'cuz she owes me money!
Sorry you're feeling down. Sending lots of love and hope it helps.
xoxo
me too bro, with the well-wishing and junk... i've got a by-day tomorrow (thurs) after the boyos are at school if you wanna hang=)
:::HUGS:::
Be happy, sweets.
Aimee
And peace to you too Evan.
Or if not, just make sure you play a good, riproaring RPG and kill lots of stuff during it. I always find that helps :)
Sorry I didn't miss you because I didn't notice you were gone.
;-)
Seriously you seem to be posting about average to me, so maybe it's you who think you're not posting alot.
( though i have oft noted a lack of speediness in answering my emails ;-) )
Post a Comment