Not really, but definitely less depressed.
I put a bunch of comics on eBay and they aren't exactly selling well. Which is only a slight bummer, but there's always relisting and finances always seem to bounce back through the tighter times.
A nice bout of RPGing last weekend helped, as will some this weekend.
I have this stupid paper on Frued, Nietsche and guilt I have to write this weekend as well, so I'm still a little stressed out (as I always am when I have major homework due and haven't done it yet). This film class gives me more reading than some of my old literature classes ever did (up next is Dostoevsky and Crime and Punishment). Yawn.
I have to leave shortly to run the HeroClix tourney at the comic shop, and then we're nerdgaming at the Chrisses' tonight. Stuff to keep my mind in fun places.
Thanks to all the well-wishers.
Saturday, February 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment