Monday, August 29, 2005

Archive Replacement Update

The archives for 2004 are all back (the year I started the blog), those for 2005 will come later this week as I'm off to bed.

Sweet dreams.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Evan,

Maybe you should consider putting up a "word confirm" on your site to prevent spamming... while it won't prevent your "fun" anonymous blogger, at least you won't have to deal with the spam (and you would still allow the fabulous lurker's like myself to lurk, comment and post!).

Its just me...

Anonymous said...

Evan,
I agree with anonymous #4. I just added the word confirm for my own blog, which I am supressing in my comment because you are a stronger man than I to put up with the other anonymous comments.
In a world full of ignorant and naive people it is wonderful to see someone stand up for their own convictions and beliefs in what is right in this world.
~ mark (aka raven in nyc)

Unknown said...

yeah, i need to do that. yeesh.