Yesterday Denise and I had a sit down meeting with our supervisors at the foster agency where we were gently interrogated about most every aspect of our life in order to reassure them that we're still good people and that they still want us for foster parenting.
It went well, and they'll be recommending to the county that we don't lose our liscence while we do get a slap on the hand for my putting those two pictures online (won't happen again). I also have to be sure that if I own a vulgar shirt, I don't wear it around the kids and that we continue to make sure the kids aren't accessing this site when they have internet time, etc.
The next step is just trying to get the kids back. We have a chance for one, but will likely never see the other again.
Everything is just very perturbing.
Thanks to everyone who commented below to share their support. Every one of you are wonderful and we appreciate the comments.
Thursday, August 25, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
sounds incredibly promising though not all that it should be.
hopefully this will be a minor detour for two great parents.
Post a Comment