What about the children?
I realize, reading through this, that a casual reader, knowing nothing about me, could say those very words, could express misplaced over-concern upon reading my own descriptions of how much a sexual libertine I claim to be.
To these people, I say watch your own houses.
My children aren't exposed to my personal life, whether it be sex with my wife or whatever--my kids aren't in the bedroom; I'm not making out with the UPS guy on the couch in front of them. I would never, NEVER do anything to harm them. When they're old enough, they'll be talked to respectfully about daddy's sexuality.
I don't indoctrinate them with my own personal religious beliefs. Again, when they're of the apporpriate age/maturity, religious decisions will be their own to make--as they were my own when I was a child.
My kids are my life. They're my first priority; as they should be.
Monday, August 29, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment