Today I had to go to the cardiologist and get attached to this thing they call a halter. Basically I have electrodes attached to me again (glue is itchy) that lead in to a portable monitor I have to carry around for the next 24 hours so they can monitor my heratbeat and see if they can see anything new regarding the arythmia I had in the hospital.
Like I said, it itches.
And ina huzzah moment. Found out that my old boss in the Ag Dept. never rehired anyone as his TA while I was away last year and that my job is there waiting for me. I just have to sign some new paperwork this week. I continue to love how the job I had in the department that has nothing to do with any of my majors has always and continues to treat me like a valued employee, while the English Department continues to treat their employees to the revolving door.
Tuesday, August 16, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment