




I've been feeling a strong need to capture some pictures of my baby being happy. He's such a great kid. I love the top photo.
This site is about me, my daily rants and/or raves, feelings or whatever I should choose to spout out of my keyboard at any moment. If you choose to stay, be prepared that you may not like what you read. If you don't think you can handle it, now's the time to leave. If you aren't sure you want to see it. Now's the time to go. If you've decided to take that risk and you've still managed to read something that offended you, well that's too dang bad. You've been warned.
2 comments:
Second to Lash... last (grin) pic. his room looks as messy as mine. ( smile)
I also like the sepia(sp?) tone on that pic.
He does look happy in all of them, and I can understand you liking the first one... though I sorta would like to see a "fill in the blank" thought bubble on that pic( I'd put... "gee how can I annoy Aeia today?")
And looking at them for a third time, I still feel the third one is my fave. I like the sepia coloring, I like the pose and I like the composition.
Though being in playful mood right now I'd be tempted to photoshop it with like Jason Todd's arm sticking out of the trunk
;-)
The mess is actually all of my book/dvd shelves in the back ground and some of Rael's toys on the floor--the pics are in the living room.
Love the fill-in-the-caption idea.
Post a Comment