
take the WHAT BAD BOOK ARE YOU test.
and go to mewing.net. not as good as reading a good book, but way better than a bad one.
This site is about me, my daily rants and/or raves, feelings or whatever I should choose to spout out of my keyboard at any moment. If you choose to stay, be prepared that you may not like what you read. If you don't think you can handle it, now's the time to leave. If you aren't sure you want to see it. Now's the time to go. If you've decided to take that risk and you've still managed to read something that offended you, well that's too dang bad. You've been warned.
7 comments:
You're not also SO short, are you? ;)
six-foot zero inches
whatever that converts to in your system
Six foot? Sigh. You guys have all the luck.
I, on the other hand, was cursed with the "short" gene, and it's most annoying. But then again, I can blend into a crowd pretty easy cause I'm so short nobody can find me. And that can be a cool thing.
I'm short myself.
I in fact found annoying when during one of my under employeed days a friend "suggested" I make money donating sperm... and I found out I was TOO short to do that- They want average height of 5'10" and I'm a mere 5'6"
The most annoying aspect of being short is I have to PAY to get my pants altered as nothing fits "off the rack"
6-foot zero inches converts to 6 foot zero inches. I have no idea of anyone's height in metric ;)
And really, its not like I can say anything since I'm short. I'm barely 5 foot 3. My not-so-little brother got all the height in the family; he's 6 foot 2.
I'm only 5'1, but I take comfort in the fact that I'm taller than my mom (she doesn't).
And oh, Drew, I so totally have that problem too. Some of my capri pants end up looking kinda like regular pants.
Ah, but see you're both very attractive ladies, hight regardless.
Drew, I feel for you
Post a Comment