Monday, December 08, 2008

Any Given Sunday

Yeah, I neglected posting yesterday. As it stands, as an amendment to my previous declaration of needing to do daily posts. My Sundays are usually a pretty big drain on my creative muscles as it is, so I think Sunday will be the day I skip blogging the most often. Every other day though, hold me to it folks.

So, wishing a very Happy Birthday to Aimee's little man, Cameron!

Nerdgaming went fairly well this week. I actually succeeded in writing out more plans than were necessary, leaving me pre-prepared for the next session, as they (in a good way) dawdled their way through part one of the two parts I had planned out. And an npc cameo by my old Elmer Fudd voiced gnomish wizard added to the enjoyment as I set the group out on the first stages of their next, and likely last, adventure.

I'm having a bit of difficulty fully waking up today. I'm wondering if my old fatigue problems are returning. I also need to get my annual oncology appointment scheduled. I'm already a little over a month late doing it. It still blows my mind a little that my surgery was only three and a half years ago. What blows my mind more? In fewer years than that, my Lash will be a teenager. I am getting old.

1 comment:

Aimee said...

My hypocrisy is appalling! Me, who's lucky if she remembers to update her blog once a month, busting your chops... LOL.

Thank you for Cameron's birthday wishes! He's growing up on me, a sad yet thrilling thing.

My word verification is "hareom", take out that "o" and you've got yourself a "harem".