Ever have one of those days where everything is generally going fine, but it just seems like it all takes forever? That's been my day. Worked an excruciatingly forever-feeling mid-day shift today, that really had no highlight or memorable moment other than it seemed like I was there forever.
I swear it took me an hour to print out two mailing labels and wrap two books I need to send for PaperbackSwap.com. I just started using them and if it's a way for me to loose books I can't seem to sell on eBay AND get books I want in return--super groovy.
Ah well, time is time and goes forward however it does, despite my whims.
Things that should have me down today, but don't for the moment: money, the Volvo acting up more than typical, intimidation & harassment, a certain spouse making plans with other people when we have the day off instead of maybe spending a little time with me when we don't actually have time together the rest of the week. . .
Learned some bad news about a friend of mine today, and she's in my thoughts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment