Thursday, December 04, 2008

I Spit On Your Grave

So today a younger homeless couple came in to work, barely able to stand on their own two feet, ordered some food, ate 3/4 or so of said food before returning to complain the food was wrong and wanted it remade, then ate 3/4 of the remade food before returning it, saying it made them sick and they wanted their recourse, which I gave them in the form of the phone number to our local office. This earned me exactly one Getting Spit At.

How was your day?

I just finished watching last week's Pushing Daisies. I'm really looking forward to yesterday's episode, which crosses over with the other wonderful & canceled show Wonderfalls, so this post shall be all about brevity in order to allow me that luxury.

Peace be with you.

2 comments:

Ian said...

Wow, I'm sorry that some bums spit at you. Were they truly bums, or were they the Chico pseudo bum, you know the kinds that pretend they have no cash, but really still live with their parents? It doesn't matter, I know, because they spit at you and that is just uncalled for.

Adj said...

Oh that's so horrible. I'm so sorry that happened to you. I hope you did have a nice evening watching your show though and relaxing.