No bad dreams last night. The secret? Only getting three hours sleep. I just need to keep that up.
So the store broke last night and I got to close shop two hours early. Aside from losing two hours pay, it was nice to be home early. Everything is fine there now, so back to work in a couple hours. . .
I'm in a decently good mood today. I think I really needed to vent out a little insecurity and frustration, and then experience the fun of a broken store because I feel rejuvenated.
Rael is this very moment trying to convince me there is a dinosaur in our back yard. . .
Yesterday Tassy posted a photo from one of our old club excursions from way back in 1995 and I look like a complete doofus. Seeing it made me smile too. I remember those times very fondly, even if I did look a bit of a tool. Miss hanging around both of those ladies. My first thought, of course, was "wow, I look thin!" followed by "what the hell is with that look on my face?" I think I was being overcome with The Rapture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment