Just got home from work, maybe a half hour ago, and no one's here. Denise and the kids are at the Taylors' apparently doing some baking and likely playing a card game or whatnot. I hope they're enjoying visiting. . .however, for me, I hate coming to an empty home. I like having family to relax here with. Sure, I could just as easily head on over there now that I've showered and changed, but that's not the same. Some nights that'd be perfectly up my alley, but some nights I'd really rather not have to go anywhere else to relax with Denise and the kids after a tiring day at work. Whine, whine, whine. . .and other bits.
Right now I'm still finding it difficult to force myself to write something daily. My mind just hasn't been made to keep with the discipline for so long. While some of these posts feel superfluous and arbitrary to me, I have to remind myself that it's exercise to get me back into the swing of constant writing again. Mental weightlifting.
So, I'm trying to figure out how to set my digital camera up as a device to use for Google video chat and am currently sucking ass at that as well. I am technotarded. Any pointers?
Friday, December 05, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment