I've always disliked the taste of beer. It's bitter, and grainy and not really to my liking at all. And still, when beer is brought for the Saturday Rock Band get togethers, I will invariably have 1-3 in order to be gracious and thankful. Lately, even though I don't even have enough to get a mild buzz, I wake up the next day upset of stomach, head achy and a little grumpy. Last night I didn't even finish my second Sierra Nevada and this morning my head bugs me. A glass or two of wine does not leave me feeling this way. Nor does a white russian. Just beer. I think I need to start graciously turning down the beers, as I prefer being in a good mood the next day.
Speaking of Rock Band, I could do with more 80s and 90s rock and pop downloadable content. I'm getting a bit tired of all the numetal, classic rock and now country we've had on offer the last couple months. The Foo Fighters and No Doubt were nice, and the Siouxsie and the Banshees week was my favourite since starting to play the game in May; I can do with more of that. This week we got Christmas (and a Hannukah) songs. Nice to get holiday songs for the holiday, but they were released on the 23rd. . .so only two, three days of holiday time enjoyment. I think this would have been a bigger win for them had they given the players even another full week to enjoy the songs before we remove them from our harddrives until next year.
Sunday, December 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I really think the 'sad' part of Rock Band is that they HAVE to pay for royalties.
I think it would be SOO cool if you could just upload a song and then the Rock Band software figure out the key progressions.
That way you could do anything from Aqua's Barbie Girl to Zappa's Joe's Garage
Post a Comment