How sad is the Christmas episode of Brave and the Bold with Red Tornado trying to understand the spirit of Christmas? Thank goodness it got detoured into typical comic violence fairly quickly to numb us from the pain.
Christmas Eve and Lash and Aeia are busily making chocolate crinkle cookies. . .or a facsimile thereof. No judgment to be levied until the cookies are completed. All the shopping's been completed and Denise is working 'til 2 something. Personally, I'm ready for Christmas to be over now. I look forward to watching the kids joyfully (hopefully) opening their presents, but otherwise I'm pretty much over it at this point: too stressful, demanding, obligatory. . .
I need a quick infusion of the holiday spirit again; my batteries are drained.
I wish all of you a happy set of holidays (if you celebrate) and a year full of hope, health and happiness.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment